Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sick Toby


Toby: Today you were quite sick, we took you to Wee Care on Wednesday night with a 103.6 temp. Dad and I were worried about you, thankfully today you started to perk up after you got up from your Looooong nap. This morning you, me & Avery watching TV in the living room while you layed on me drinking juice, you even at a Popsicle, orange...your favorite. You haven't been eating for the past few days, because your throat is so sore so I was quite excited that you finally at SOMETHING! I put you to bed around 7 tonight, you were just so tired you didn't even fight it, and when I went to check on your a few hours later you were still in the exact same spot that we left you in, was totally shocked me because you normally are on top of your blankets on the other side of the crib! I am hoping this weekend you will start to feel like yourself again! I hate seeing you or Avery so sick!

No comments: