Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Post


I am doing this 2nd blog, mainly as a online diary of my boys. They do so much and I want to remember as much as I can so that hopefully one day they can look back on this and see what our everyday lives were like.

Avery: Today you did your homework so well! You only missed to words on the first try, not bad at all! You have been sick for the past few days but thankfully it's nothing worse than a nasty cold. You lost your first tooth back on December 18th and the tooth next to it has been really loose you should loose that one here pretty quick! You had today and yesterday off from school so you have been playing at home with Toby & Uncle Virgil. You are really excited to go back to school tomorrow, to see all of your friends.

Toby: You have been sick since you got back from visiting family up at the farm over the weekend, both you and Avery went but it seems like you got sicker than Avery, you didn't want to really eat anything today and you were quite cranky, you mainly wanted to be held. (which is not an easy task with Mom being 6 almost 7 Months Pregnant with your brother!) You didn't even want to eat a sucker that I offered you several times! (It was a medicine one). You have been talking up a storm lately, we can't understand you but man do you have ALOT to say! I love hearing you talk in your own Toby Talk.


Baby Boy: Man alive do you like to kick!!! You are very much so like your older brother Toby, you do NOT like anything on your belly! If Daddy or I put on hand on the belly you will kick up a storm! I will be 7 months pregnant as of Sunday. I feel like I am the size of a whale!!! I love love LOVE feeling you kick, and the doctor says your looking great! We have a name picked out for you but we are keeping it a secret until a later date (Sometime in March). I had some contractions that were hurting so much I had to go visit Labor & Delivery late Sunday night, it would be GREAT if you would stop doing this and stay put until I say so! I am totally ok if you come anytime AFTER April 1st. But until that date don't even think about comming out...please?

No comments: