Friday, June 4, 2010

Evan updates


I am going to list off some random things about you Evan before I forget them. I am sure I have forgotten some already, it's crazy to think you have been apart of our lives for 2 months already!


1. When you were first born you would Hoot like an owl. You would be passed out asleep and out of no where you would start to hoot! You still will do it now but not nearly as often as you did before.


2. When you were born you came out PISSED....Screaming at the top of your lungs...it was the best cry ever! With both of your older brothers being NICU babies I was so happy you were not going to be one!


3. Like your brother Toby you love to sleep in your car seat...you also like to sleep on your belly but it for some reason scares me so until your older your sleeping in your car seat!


4. You are a Mommy's boy...for now! Toby is such a Daddy's boy and Avery is in the middle...so it's so NICE to have a Mama's boy..for now! It's nice to have you want to snuggle with me! I love it!


5. You have gone through 3 different types of formula so far and 2 different types of diapers and 2 different types of wipes!!! We think your stomach doesn't agree with Milk so we might be switching you to Soy here soon! The diapers and wipes it was just you skin didn't like certain types so we had to switch around!


6. You LOVE blankets..you are already like Toby & Daddy! Blankets with you at all times!


7. You will sleep whenever I am awake...the MOMENT I close my eyes.....you wake up! And at night you like to fuss and make noise and still be asleep...you fuss just enough to wake me up I check on you (your bed is right next to my side of the bed) and your passed out....Some nights it drives me bonkers!
8. You grunt more than any kid I know! You will sitting there and just start grunting away, it's really quite funny!
9. You LOVE being held....you will throw a HUGE fit until someone picks you up, then you are happy and usually fall asleep but if we put you down, man alive you get pissed!!!
10. I love you & your brothers so much! I am glad you are apart of our family!




No comments: