Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Lack Of Eating For Toby....


My dear Toby, lately you have decided not to eat! You eat VERY little all day long, to the point I have been giving you slim fast in your sippy cup at nap time and at night so that you get the vitamins and protein your missing througout the day. But today you ate all three meals! Yay!!!! You had eggs for breakfast, gerber raviolis for lunch and a slice of pizza for dinner and a apple for a snack! I am so happy you ate today! Now if you can just keep this up I will be giddy! You normally eat all your meals but the past few weeks you have been quite picky, and get really upset if we try to get you to eat. My friend Cami (Gavin's Mommy) suggested to let you choose what you want for lunch and it worked! Let's keep this up!

No comments: